R9mm/mini, R9mx, R9Slim+¶
This guide applies for the R9mm, R9mini, R9mx, R9Slim+, R9Slim+ OTA, if you have a
OpenTX transmitter with a
SmartPort output, you can flash your RXes bootloader.
Download the bootloader
.frk file for your respective receiver. The files are as follows:
r9mm_no_btn_elrs_bl.frk(14kb) (no_btn bootloader is only used if your bind/boot button on the receiver is faulty or has gone bad, and is indicated by both LEDs (red and green) being constantly illuminated.)
- R9Slim+ (ACCST):
- R9Slim+ (ACCESS/OTA):
Copy the relevant file to your handset's SD card (You can put it inside
/FIRMWARE folder for easy access).
Wire the receiver to your radio's Smart Port, as shown:
Next, flash the
.frk via the
S.port flashing option in
OpenTX. (It helps if the External RF module is set to
- Navigate in OpenTX to the TOOLS menu (hold SYS button)
- Page to the SD-HC CARD page, then the
- Flash the frk file by holding OK and selecting "Flash external module"
Unplug the receiver, and your bootloader is flashed.
Troubleshooting No Sync¶
- Setting the External RF module to
- Check if the receiver has its LED lit up or if it's powered.
- Check whether you've set your
115200, especially if you're using a QX7 or an X9D (on OneBit Firmwares or EdgeTX). If so, put it back to 400k and try again.
You can now proceed to the next step!